What are the Available IVF Grants in Arizona?
IVF grants in Arizona offer the cost of treatment. It is quite helpful for couples who have been bearing the burden of infertility.
The stress of infertility is indeed excruciating! Finding a suitable treatment plan that is efficient and affordable is difficult in Arizona. However, patients need to be aware of the IVF grants.
Besides covering the cost of the treatment, the IVF grants sometimes also include medications, visits, diagnostic testing, and related expenses.
Therefore, individuals suffering from infertility issues might take advantage of such grants and fulfill the dream of having a family.
IVF Grants in Arizona – The Cost of IVF Treatment Plan
The cost of IVF in Arizona is quite high. It ranges approximately between $13,000 – $15,000, excluding the medication or any additional, specialized services. The individual cost of IVF treatment without medication in different cities in Arizona is:
- Phoenix – $ 10,000
- Tucson – $10,000
- Mesa – $9,000
- Chandler – $9,000
- Scottsdale – $ 9,000
It is important to remember that these costs exclude fresh cycle medications, diagnostic testing, subsequent frozen embryo transfers, frozen cycle medications, and annual specimen storage fees.
IVF and Fertility Insurance Coverage in Arizona
Seventeen states in the United States have made it mandatory to have the provision of infertility in the insurance plan.
However, Arizona has not yet been included in this list. It means that no cost of infertility treatment, particularly IVF cost, is covered under insurance.
Since insurance companies in Arizona do not cover the costs for IVF, individuals have to pay for the treatment by themselves.
In this scenario, the patient looks for other financial assistance options, including loans, treatment plans, or grants.
IVF Grants in Arizona – Where to Apply?
When looking for fertility treatment solutions through grants, it is important to check out what treatment costs are covered.
Also, it is recommended to assess and evaluate all the available options and apply for those that best meet your situation and criteria.
1. Mishpacha Project-Fertility Assistance Grants
Congregation Beth Israel is a Reform Jewish Congregation in Arizona. It has introduced the Mishpacha Project-Fertility Assistance Grants to help families struggling with infertility.
Fertility assistance grants help meet the high costs of many procedures. It enables the project members to achieve their dream of building a family by getting advanced fertility treatments, including Intrauterine Insemination (IUI) and In Vitro Fertilization (IVF).
For more information, visit https://cbiaz.org/mishpacha-project-fertility-assistance-grants/
2. Bloom Reproductive Institute – ARC Network Member
Bloom Reproductive Institute strives for the highest success and excellence in clinical outcomes. Customized and compassionate care is provided in Scottsdale and Gilbert.
Discounted treatment packages, fertility medications, and financing options are offered, making IVF more accessible and affordable to all patients.
For more information, visit https://www.arcfertility.com/arc-fertility-clinics/arc-practices-arizona/bloom-reproductive/
3. Arizona Reproductive Medicine Specialists (ARMS)
ARMS understands that infertility treatment can be overwhelming. It offers programs to help with fertility treatment.
- Shared Hope IVF Program at ARMS – Shared Hope IVF Program help in reducing the cost of IVF. An amount of $1,500 is offered for the first IVF Cycle when some of the eggs are donated through Donor Egg Bank USA. For more information, visit https://arizonafertility.com/ivf-costs-pricing/
- Shared Help Program at ARMS – ARMS recognizes the need for care and deserving treatment to individuals who do not have the financial resources to pursue IVF treatment. Therefore, financial assistance is offered based on the financial need to bridge the gap. For more information, visit https://arizonafertility.com/ivf-costs-pricing/shared-help-program/
- Gentle IVF – This medical procedure comes with a reduced cost of 50%.
- Single Cycle IVF Program – The program costs $8,900, including ultrasounds, egg retrieval, IVF cycle monitoring, and other costs.
- Military IVF Discount – IVF costs $5,500 for military individuals offering savings of 52%.
- First Responder IVF Discount – Members of police and fire departments are charged $5,500 for IVF-related treatments.
- Refund Program – When treatment fails, the clinic offers a 100% refund as per ARMS money-back policy.
- Free Consultations – Before the treatment, specialists discuss concerns and queries of the patients, where the first consultation is free of charge.
4. Arizona Associates for Reproductive Health
The fertility clinic at Arizona Associates for Reproductive Health offers life-changing treatments.
The team at Arizona Associates for Reproductive Health helped in exploring the financing options, including grants for fertility treatment.
For more information, visit https://www.azarh.com/
Infertility is devastating and cuts across socioeconomic levels, including all ethnic, racial, and religious lines.
The desire to build a family is part of one’s identity, where the inability to have a child affects people emotionally, physically, and financially.
Arizona does not cover fertility medical treatments; however, IVF grants in Arizona help access care for fertility medical preservation services and treatment.
Go through the selection criteria and apply accordingly!