Loans for medical professionals support educational needs and meet the unique financial needs. Medical professionals are committed to helping people selflessly, and they are indeed admired for their tireless dedication.
Various loans are offered to facilitate their studying and to prepare and build a professional medical career. Besides, several programs have been initiated to provide affordable loans to help medical professionals purchase or refinance their dream home confidently.
Loans for Medical Professionals – HCPFCU Loans
The Health Care Professionals Federal Credit Union (HCPFCU ) serves all kinds of loans. The loans are specifically meant to meet the financial needs of all those working in the health care profession and their families. The process is simple and is based on creditworthiness.
- No application fees on auto and personal loans
- Same day approval available on auto and personal loans
- Competitive rates
- No prepayment penalty
You can apply for auto loans, personal loans, mortgage loans, and student loans. For more information, visit https://www.hcpfcu.org/loans.
Loans for Medical Professionals – Where to Apply?
Loans for medical professionals are designed to fit unique circumstances. Various lenders are offering different kinds of loans. Let’s learn about them.
The lending professionals at the Vantage Bank create customized healthcare solutions to meet each individual’s loans needs.
What Services are Offered by Vantage Bank to Medical Professionals?
- Term loans for acquisition, refinance, renovation, expansion and equipment purchases
- Professional practice buy-in
- Hospital investment financing
- Construction financing
- Variable and fixed-rate loans
- Revolving lines of credit for working capital
- Letters of credit
- Treasury management solutions
- Interest-bearing checking account for medical professionals
Who can Benefit from Vantage Bank Healthcare Program?
- Long-term healthcare
- Allied practitioners (e.g., audiologists, optometrists, podiatrists)
- Alternative health practitioners (e.g., chiropractors, acupuncturists, physical therapists)
- Medical practices (including generalist practitioners and specialists)
- Rehabilitation care practitioners
Contact a lender by visiting https://www.vantage.bank/en/customer-service/contact-a-commercial-lender/
Take care of your needs and benefit from KeyBank’sKeyBank’s customized mortgages. They offer a streamlined home buying process, with underwriting specialized for you.
Overview of KeyBank’sKeyBank’s Product Features
- Purchaser Qualification – Medical doctor or dentist
- Loan Amount – Up to $3.5 million
- Loan to Value (LTV) – Up to 95%
- Interest Rate – Fixed or variable
- Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI) – Not required
- Customized service
- Loan options are available for purchase, as well as rate/term
- Eligibility includes owner-occupied primary residences and second homes
- Loans are available for 1 unit single-family home, condos or planned unit developments
For more information, visit https://www.key.com/personal/promo/home-loans-lines/home-lending-form.jsp
The SunTrust loan for medical professionals provides interest-only payments and a fixed rate to help cover extra costs to build your career.
Who is Eligible for SunTrust Loan?
This loan is available to MD, DO, DDS, DMD, DPM who meet the following requirements:
- Doctors in training
- Doctors in practice
SunTrust Loan Highlights
This loan helps eligible medical professionals to pay for living and relocation expenses, consolidate debt and other expenses.
- Loan Amount – For 4th-year medical students and doctors in training the loan amount is up to $50,000. For doctors in practice, the amount extends up to $100,000
- Interest Rate – Fixed rates as low as 7.99% APR for doctors in practice and 9.99%6 for doctors in training
- Loan Term – Repayment terms up to 10 years
- Access to Funds – Check-in mail
- Fees – No application or origination fees, no-prepayment penalties, no credit life insurance requirements and no hidden charges
- Documents to Provide – Sources of income, information on your financial obligations, asset information, and information from co-borrower, if applicable
How to Apply for SunTrust Medical Professional Loan?
Apply in Four Easy Steps
- Apply Online
- Get a preliminary loan decision within 24 hours
- Loan processing takes place after receiving and reviewing all necessary documentation
- Final decision and loan closing takes place during a convenient day/time
For more information on eligibility and credit qualifications, visit https://www.suntrust.com/
National Funding gets you the medical business financing for running a successful medical practice and expanding your business. It offers small business loans and equipment financing and leasing.
How to Apply for National Funding Loan for Medical Professional?
Apply for a medical business loan simply by:
- Start with an online application form
- Discuss the right loan for you with National FFUnding Loan specialist
- Get a decision within 24 hours.
Apply today at https://www.nationalfunding.com/application/apply-now/
Loans for medical professionals offer a wide range of financial services. Find the right loan provider and get the financial flexibility you need to cover all kind of needs.